background

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

My 2013-2014 1st Grade Classroom

It is DONE! Well pretty much done.  I have been working so hard for the past few days.  I am going to a huge state conference next week.  I am super excited about it.  So I worked hard to get this new, cute room done.  Check it out!
Walking into the door:
Front of the room
I love the numbers at the top of the board.  I found them on the wonderful Amy Lemons TPT store.  Click the link to check them out.
Math Board

I love this board!  It is one of my favorites because I made the posters.
Library Area:
Book Storage
I love these labels!
Supply Storage
Small Group Reading Instruction Area
The baskets hold their decodable readers.
Word Wall
Centers
I plan on adding Spelling two more centers.  I am still processing which ones I would like to add.
Finally my outside board: Our school's theme is camping.  I like to be creative with my outside bulletins.  I could not think of anything.  One day it just hit me: Yogi Bear.  I loved Yogi as a kid.  I am not quite finished with it.  I HATE tissue paper!  I ran out!
That wraps up the cuteness for now!  Thanks for checking it out.  Stay tuned for my stellar year!

2 comments:

  1. It looks fabulous! Love all of the coordinating labels. Great job!

    Colleen Patton
    Mrs. Patton’s Patch

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...organized and ready to go! Fantastic! Smiles and stop by anytime!

    ReplyDelete