background

Monday, July 29, 2013

Classroom Set Up #2

I am exhausted!  I have been working like a mad woman.  I am getting so close to being done! WOO HOO!  I plan on having a few more full days, and hopefully I will be finished.  I have stayed with birds this year.  I love them!  I also added a little chevron to the mix.  I love chevron!  Who doesn't? Speaking of Chevron, I gave my little cork board/dry erase board a face lift.  It was so boring.
So of course I added some chevron!  This was so easy!  I hot glued ribbon to the perimeter of the board.  I also tied a small bow and hot glued it as well.  I instantly loved it!
I have two small bulletin boards at the front of my room.  I decided to make one board my brag board.  We will put work up that they are proud of.
This is one small preview.  I will be posting a full tour soon!

1 comment:

  1. Those boards look great! Love how much ribbon can upgrade the look of something!

    Colleen Patton
    Mrs. Patton’s Patch

    ReplyDelete